Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

any tips to become skinny?

Favorite Answer

Drink lots of plain lukewarm water to prevent pimples and promote losing of fats. walk alot and i really mean alot.... lots and lots of walking... ease stress plus lose weight....

Source(s): from my own experience....
  • Me and my three friends (All in our late 20's) have formed a team to help out our neighborhood. I wear a Jar Jar Binks costume and am the leader. Then there is the guy who wears the Grimace costume, he is the strong man. Then there is the guy who is a convicted sex offender, he wears a trenchcoat like the matrix. And lastly, their is "The Professional", he wears a cardboard Burgerking crown and a fake muscle suit. We walk around town and knock on random doors. When the person answers, I dance and do a Jar Jar quote, then make a loud screech with an air horn. While the person is reeling from the sound, the sex offender confesses that he is a sex offender (as required by his parole). Then the grimace throws some leaves and dirt into the persons house. And lastly, Muscle King plays 'me so horny' on his boombox and we dance. We have done this to hundreds of houses. Are we some kind of kings? I don't know how?

Well, to start, exercise, go for walks everyday. Eat healthy foods, cut all meats and dairy out of your diet. Become Vegetarian. I'll list some websites below that have good diet vegetarian recipes. Drink at least four or more 16oz bottles of spring or filtered water throughout the day. Eat fresh fruit or vegetables for snacks. You can also make cabbage soup that you can eat whenever youre hungry and eat as much as you want because its all vegetables, and the cabbage really helps clean you out. I'll list the recipe link below.

Another thing is to cut sugar out of your diet, NO sodas (even diet soda is bad for you) Drink lots of unsweetened green tea, I like to put a tea bag or two in a bottle of water and let it sit for about 20 mins, it tastes better to me than brewing it in hot water :o) If you find it too hard to drink unsweetened tea add a LITTLE honey to it, but only a little! If you want to you can use an artificial sweetener, but keep in mind that are NOT good for you at all, and it would be much healthier to just use a little honey instead. Good luck!

I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do!

http://thebestcleansingdiet.com/

If you just want to get "skinny" you could give yourself Cholera or Thyphoid and become so sick for months that you lose weight. Or ingest a Tape Worm.

If you want to be "healthy and skinny", then see the answer above me.

Source(s): ok, not the one right above me, but the one just above the Jar Jar Guy. Curves are awesome and a girl with confidence in herself is the sexiest thing in the world.

Check the following diet tips

http://tips4diet.com/

Download Diet Reminder Application it may help

http://tips4diet.com/dietreminder.aspx

Try to have a diet Quiz to increase your diet Information

http://tips4diet.com/dietquiz.aspx

Also use Diet Calculator

http://tips4diet.com/calculator.aspx

Best Wishes,

Have a Nice Day

I'd suggest a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid foods that are deep fried or just plain junk.

Daily exercise is very important, too.

Good luck!

watch what you eat and exercise. there is a video out called slim in 6 and it is also a very good work out if you want to be in the privacy of your own home.

i asked too and they didn't gave the answers i was expecting at.they said to dance a lot eat only fruits and vegetables and when i eat meat it should be grilled to go to gym...but everybody says so even if they didn't tried

Eat in moderation, exercise, drink more water, and avoid colas.