Did God ( D. Trump ) said that fat Americans are ugly? Wow! That is a lot of Americans?

Maybe God expected all American women to look just like Miss USA and act just like her too?

Bush might had shi-t on stupid Americans, but did Donald Duck just shi-t on fat Americans?

• D N
    Favorite Answer

I think The Donald is full of himself. I really took offence to what he said as he is devaluing so many people on the basis of weight and not intelligence.

Shame on The Donald!

I think he said Rosie O'donnell was ugly inside and out. He did not say fat americans.

People can be ugly by the way they act not just appearances.

All Trump did was give somone a second chance and Rosie bashed him for doing so.

At the moment both are really being ugly about something that is trivial crap.

I HATE DONALD TRUPM even nonetheless i'm no longer AMERICAN! he's an selfish selfish vast who has no place for each physique in his heart different than for himself. And yeah like he's not fat and unsightly and has an fairly very undesirable hair shrink. i think of the amazing thing approximately a woman is interior her, which radiates by way of her strikes and words. i've got faith super and eye-catching to be a woman and that i'm no longer very skinny or omit-usa-like. We do have lots in undemanding I hate Bush too. i admire your avatar lol. Is that Putin, the monkey alonside Bush?

The only thing that makes someone ugly is who they are... the ugly-ist person can seem more beautiful than a plastic barbie doll.

I think he said that Rosie O'Donnell was fat and ugly. I don't think that she accounts for all Americans!!!