In 2005 V6 (no 3rd seat) Toyota Highlander can you replace a manual driver seat with a power seat?

I own a 2005 Toyota Highlander V6, no 3rd row seat. It has a manual driver seat which you can only adjust manually. I would like to replace this seat with a power seat where you can adjust seat functions with power switches. If I can replace the seat, where can I buy the power seat?

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

Not from Toyota thats for sure. You'd definately have to look at an aftermarket specialty store. It won't be cheap. Actually it may be more worth it to trade in your 2005 Highlander for a remaining 2006 with a power seat.

Go online and do a yahoo or google search for used auto parts. It will bring up a whole slew of salvage yards, etc. Just put in the info it asked for and select the item you want. You can also go to ebay and do a search. Good luck.

junkyard?