greek mythology?

which do you like better the illiad or the oddyessey of homer? and why...

Favorite Answer

Oh goodness, it's been a long time. But if I remember right, I liked the O better than the I. It was full of adventures and trying to get back home and very interesting stories. Wasn't the I about war, and who did what to whom? Pretty good too, but basically a war story.

I recently read a translation of Metamorphoses by Ovid, and that was really good. I was amazed at how short the stories were, but they packed in so much stuff. It was a great book to "dip and skim". Not to mention, those Greek myths are really a major source of inspiration to Western literature.

I like the Illiad better

Every mythology is unique.

Both I and O are great works, describing the Ancient Greece culture and inspiring the imagination and so rhytm in Homer's poesie...

It is good they to be studied in school.

I love all of Greek (and Roman) mythology. The stories are great.

bring back greek mytholoy thay are more fun than that bloke who is naild to a cross thay are proper gods