Someone hijacked my Yahoo email account and changed the password. How do I recover the account?

Favorite Answer

When you go to the login screen, there is a button that asks if you forgot your password. If you did, they'll send an email to the email address you signed up with explaining how to reset your password.

Well. at this point of view some body knowing your Email account and your password, you should use thses simple step and change your account setting by,

1. open your email account,

2. click on my account

3. click on change password

4. type in the old password

5. type in the new password and retype the new password again i believe that with these step, i am sure that your account and other information will be save.

Regards and continue using your account.

You can click at forgot password and check your alternate e-mail which was given. Further, immediately you may check the alternate e-mail, see password, login Yahoo & immediately change the password.

Well the best thing for you to do is to forget about the email because there is no other means to recover it back, since you can't have any access to it again.

Hate to tell you this but this happened to me earlier this year and they took a full two weeks to sort out the problem. In the end I sent a barrage of emails through their problems page and eventually they got the message. It will require persistance, they are inbreds.

Ooo ouch. Try going to Yahoo and provide any info you can to prove it's your account.

want you just do to go forget your passward and put your Country and you brithday there so far you all this thing you mail will come back to you