A new career move for ex cops? Wonder if Krispy Cream will still give him freebees?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061222/ap_on_fe_st/ex...

Ex-cop plans video on how to hide drugs

2 hours, 36 minutes ago

A one-time Texas drug agent described by his former boss as perhaps the best narcotics officer in the country plans to market a how-to video on concealing drugs and fooling police.

Barry Cooper, who has worked for small police departments in East Texas, plans to launch a Web site next week where he will sell his video, "Never Get Busted Again," the Tyler Morning Telegraph reported in its online edition Thursday.

A promotional video says Cooper will show viewers how to "conceal their stash," "avoid narcotics profiling" and "fool canines every time."

Cooper, who said he favors the legalization of marijuana, made the video in part because he believes the nation's fight against drugs is a waste of resources. Busting marijuana users fills up prisons with nonviolent offenders, he said.

"My main motivation in all of this is to teach Americans their civil liberties and what drives me in this is injustice and unfairness in

where- no I dont smoke but atleast my photo is available as is my email.paranoid are you? must be some good stuff in your pipe

Favorite Answer

LOL! Now THAT'S funny!

So, what's to keep the police from buying the video too? His video will become part of most narco training libraries, if that isn't where he stole it from to begin with.

And if he knows how to conceal drugs, he learned it from somewhere.

If you are a stoner, save your money. The only thing driving him is selling his video. He could care less about your civil rights.

He's a piece of shi*t looking to make a buck. If he really cared about educating people or fighting injustice, he would make his info available for free.

Money & recognition are the rute of all evils . There is always a couple bad apples in every bunch of anything.....

• dstr

I was glancing over your photo,and can not help but notice..you just got through smoking a bowl, didn't you?

Hah. Another hole in the dam of Prohibition, a former nark turned stoner-savior. YOU CAN'T HOLD US BACK, WE'RE N-JOINTED!

I'd say his main motivation is making money.