What is the best way to tell somebody about ur feeling?

i'm now in love and i feel she's love me to but i never talk to here befor plz hlep me??????????????????......how i can make that

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

man!!! your grammar is terrible!! it takes 10 minutes for me to figure it out!!! study your eng. bro!!!

any way... you can tell it to *her* in a very simple yet romantic way... like what a gurl always likes... a secret admirer!

i myself loves it!!! try it!!!its great!

• 1 decade ago

There is no way better than a heart to heart talk. Do not fear you will loose something. If she does'nt love you it will become clear and you are free to look else where. If she loves you or if she is interested you will have a direction to work with. Both ways you will gain,so talk.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should start with your mutual hatred for the Jews. Keep talking about it, and get more, and more into it. And later, when both of you are really really passionate, you just switch to your feeling for her. And it'll work!

• 1 decade ago

if you've never talked to this girl you cannot know u love her. We call what you've got a crush...just ask her out to dinner and go from there. Heck you may even realize yall don't have crap incommon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the best way, i think is to tell her straight..

but if you never talked to her before, it's probably best to delay your confession.. i dunno..

or you could just write a letter to her.. :D

• 1 decade ago

U can write it on a card if u r shy of talkin to her

Source(s): my feelins
  • 1 decade ago

how can you love someone if you have never talked to them?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

take her out to dinner and tell her how u feel. just come out and tell her you have get it out on the table...

good luck

• 1 decade ago

when u'll talk to her,just stay yourself and everything will be alright

gud luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.