Don't you think Maniche is better than C. Ronaldo?

I think he is C. Ronaldo is greedy and cries too much, Maniche assists and scored 2 goals in the WC!

Favorite Answer

Maniche, is an skillfull and awesome player I will give you that, bt Cristiano is only 21 years old and for being that young he's showing immense amount of talent. Sure he dives occasionally, but with footwork like his,is easily bypassed for his good charicteristics on the field. That's justt my humble opinion though

I've never really been a big fan of C. Ronaldo. But, I must say, the guy has brilliant foot work. But, his footwork is always the same. When it comes to getting it around the other player he does the same foot work everytime. He predictable like that. Yet, everytime the other bloody player falls for it and then C.Ronaldo gets away with it.

Ronaldo also has been greedy, but he's still a good player. And yes he does cry. But I've seen worse players out there.

I'm not going to lie - Maniche is a good player aswell.

But I don't think he'll have the foot work and skills that C.Ronaldo will have in 5-10 years.

Anywho. My opinion!

No way! I mean yea Maniche is good but i dont think hes better than Ronaldo. They both have things that are great that the other one doesnt have, but i would have to disagreee with you. And i may be wrong but didnt Ronaldo also score 2 times in teh WC?

maniche a better world cup but never seen maniche play a gd game before the world cup also their 2 different style of players!ronaldo is a skillfull tricky winger who prob dives a bit 2 much but has improved in tat department!maniche is a centre midfielder who plays the simple ball and trys his luck from far out!

nope!!! Cristiano Ronaldo is way better he gives pace 2 the game without him the game would be dull, he contributes much 2 his team and scores some awesome goals!!!! but ya maniche is also really good!! I like the whole Portuguese team!! so ya!!

Are you serious? No way, Ronaldo scores and gives great passes. No, Maniche is not better than Ronaldo.

Nope, C Ronaldo is better because he is skillful just in 21 of age. what do u expext for another 7 or 8 years ahead? There lot a space for him to improve though... then he might becoming the best player ever

At the moment maybe.... give it 5 years though .. c.ronaldo will be the best player in the world or one of.... he is the best winger in the world at this present time.

they have different styles....now...maniche may be better...but in like 5 years you'll see....PLUS C. RONALDO IS HOTTER!!!!!!!!

NO, C. Ronaldo is amazing, beyond compare!