Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What makes you wonder?

Favorite Answer

If i will ever get to meet the left sock puppet my owner has.I am so lonely.

- a sock puppet

There's a feeling I get

when I look to the west

And my spirit is crying for leaving

In my thoughts I have seen

rings of smoke through the trees

And the voices of those who stand looking

Oh, it makes me wonder

Oh, it really makes me wonder

The hollistic thinking of humans is by nature processing an obsure transpiration in a case there is a lack of knowledge between certain ideas. The inadequate spatial thinking is characterized by sudden surge of curiosity to fill in the gap of the connection (or disparity in some cases). The humans' ability of fathoming such idea resembles the process of the compute programming. Curiosity per se is the the debugging of the erroneous input in the tex.

• Emery

Basic answer: everything.

A strange behaviour towards me makes me wonder why someone would act like that. A strange behaviour on my part makes me wonder why I would act like that. Everything in between makes me wonder how it is possible that I wonder about things that are not worth further thoughts.

• Wish

What makes me wonder is why some of my friends are getting deleted when the trolls get to stay!

Wonderful wonders do.

Wonder Bread.

I ponder all that booze at the liquor store, aisle after aisle of spirits, bottles piled high, coolers full of beer, and I think to myself what a wonderful world :)

• Why certain people are brought into our lives.

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

Proverbs 19:21

People make me wonder about a lot of different things.

People are odd and unusual.

When someone in my family does something really retarded. It makes me wonder how I can be related to them.