Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have U ever missed some1 soooo much U get stomach SICK??

Favorite Answer

definately...true love has many physical effects on people...I read somewhere on the BBC website special on love that when you fall in love, your brain releases the same chemicals and endorphins that are released when you experience a high from a stimulant drug.

i've had my heart pound, shortness of breath, nervousness; and more, are common.

Yes I have, this sickness will eventually go away. If perhaps this is a love and you marry him / her. Thus eliminating the stomach sickness. Words of caution though. A severe pain in the **** will then develop and it times become unbearable. My suggestion being--------The stomach sickness will pass soon.

Source(s): personal observation

Yes! I have and if I think of this person, even if it is years back, sometime I still have that feeling...

And it was not only stomach sick, it was crying and...

Well, I hope, things are going to improve for you...

no never had that problem before ! I figure life is too short and I have enough stomach issues !

yeah plenty of times. but What u could do is give them a call and tell them how u feel 30Min's of your time wont hurt. and just look forward to when they come home again.

Yes.

When i love, i love with all my being, so when i am missing someone, it affects my whole self. Body and soul!

Yes. I miss him now. I'll miss him forever. I will never feel well again.

yes my fiance, i miss him right now even though he is only 25 minutes away and i seen him yesterday. i miss him.

Get over it.