Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have U ever missed some1 soooo much U get stomach SICK??

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

definately...true love has many physical effects on people...I read somewhere on the BBC website special on love that when you fall in love, your brain releases the same chemicals and endorphins that are released when you experience a high from a stimulant drug.

i've had my heart pound, shortness of breath, nervousness; and more, are common.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have, this sickness will eventually go away. If perhaps this is a love and you marry him / her. Thus eliminating the stomach sickness. Words of caution though. A severe pain in the **** will then develop and it times become unbearable. My suggestion being--------The stomach sickness will pass soon.

Source(s): personal observation
  • 1 decade ago

Yes! I have and if I think of this person, even if it is years back, sometime I still have that feeling...

And it was not only stomach sick, it was crying and...

Well, I hope, things are going to improve for you...

• 1 decade ago

no never had that problem before ! I figure life is too short and I have enough stomach issues !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah plenty of times. but What u could do is give them a call and tell them how u feel 30Min's of your time wont hurt. and just look forward to when they come home again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• 1 decade ago

When i love, i love with all my being, so when i am missing someone, it affects my whole self. Body and soul!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. I miss him now. I'll miss him forever. I will never feel well again.

• 1 decade ago

yes my fiance, i miss him right now even though he is only 25 minutes away and i seen him yesterday. i miss him.

• 1 decade ago

Get over it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.