Lynn G
Lynn G asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Did Sandy Berger hide the classified documents in his underwear or under his pantlegs, inside his socks?

And then under a construction trailer? He must have went to he hillary clinton school of sneakiness!

Anyone got a theory about what exactly those papers were saying about the Clinton administration?

Do you think there is a hollywood producer with enough balls to make a movie about this?

Favorite Answer

Any one of us, if we would had stolen papers from the national archive, would never see daylight unless they pumped it in!

Yuck!!

The mental image of that just ruined my breakfast.

We can't be entirely sure what those papers said. Was he trying to protect himself and Clinton or was he trying to get dirt to use by the Kerry campaign. At the same time he took those documents he was also a campaign adviser for Kerry.

PS.... *lol* Lynn, you, me and Andy all got a thumbs down and yet they didn't leave one comment!! I guess there really isn't much to say. Amazing. I guess it is only favorable to have opinions when it is something your opponents do wrong.

Actually they were stashed with the help of some ky jelly! I also doubt we'll ever know what was really in the documents, sort of like when Ollie got busted shredding documents for Ronnie Regan

According to the link Yes he did and it looks as if he was trying to protect his pal Clinton.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/21/berger.documents....