gg asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how to make my nipp....................?

my nipples are too dark in colour and big and I want to make it lite in complextion and smaller in size.my breast is quite larger in size 36B Help me how can I............

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

learn to love your self

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I seriously do not think you can do anything about it unless you have some sort of surgery. There are no creams for that. And the bigger boobs you have the bigger your nipples are going to be (most of the time). So, I don't think there's anything you can do. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Get some of it cut off but its sext the way u described it,that just makes some men wanna suck hareder

• 1 decade ago

1st of all, I believe you are referring to your areolae. Many men find larger areolae sexually arousing however you are understandably correct in desiring a lighter shade for them, especaially if you are fairer skinned. Darker areolae at times appear obnoxious on light skinned girls ; light/pink/pale areolae are much more feminine visually. Unfortunately, the shade or pigment of our areolae is unalterable, as is most of the rest of our anatomy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a man, I can tell you that what you are describing to me would be a turn on for most men I know...myself included. if you were my girl, you'd know it too!!!

• 1 decade ago

There isn't anything you can do about this. Learn to live with it.

• 1 decade ago

maybe some bleaching cream might work

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not much you can do with what your given !

• 1 decade ago

try taning and get plasic sergry

• 1 decade ago

u just can't,it's ur melanine pigment amount that determines ur skin complexion..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.