Girls, would you prefer a bought one or a made one?

Would you prefer a boy to give you a bought birthday card along with a nice little gift or a birthday card that he made by himself?

Favorite Answer

A card that he made by himself of course would show me that he cares a great deal. That he would spend time to create someting deep. That to me shows true love. When you create from scratch a gift for someone you care about either a friend, husband, kids, you do at the same time prove to them that you care and love them and that they really mean something deep to you. I always would prefer to create something for those I care and love.

Source(s): I love creating gifts for those I love.

A made one is more thoughtful, but it shows that you're trying too hard. Unless you know her WELL, don't give her a card. And if you do give her a card, be sure it's a funny one (not corny though). Good luck!

Source(s): Done that a couple of times before.

A made one is more thoughtful and has more effort because you actually have to create the message inside. A bought one, you could just sign your name and be like, here you go.

a made one as long as he doesn't take it and rip it up when he's mad at you cause he thinks he can just because he made it.Sorry me ex did that to me (he made this beautiful drawing of a butterfly cause I love butterfly's and wrote this amazing poem and then one day when he was mad at me he ripped up the written part and kept the drawing, But right before I left him I stole it out of his art portfolio)

As long as it comes from the heart, it doesn't matter if it's bought or homemade

Either! It will be a sign of affection, thats all that matters!

One he made himself would be sweeter.

• sarah

a made one it says that you care alot about her cuz you made it just for her.

• Dr Dee

Whichever you like.

keep your crayolas, we want diamonds.....