Where can i watch in real time the landing of the shuttle on saturday? please tell me precise site.?

the return of the shuttle has been postponed to saturday due to problems through the weather. alos it is not clear where to land, whether in cap canaveral or elsewhere. please give me the precise site, where i can watch the landing process.

Favorite Answer

The NASA link in the above answer is good. You can watch NASA TV from that page by clicking on the "+ Launch Video Player" link. It is live TV coverage.

Hi Germanman,

I hope someone can come up with the exact site for you, because I've been unable to locate it.

It's worth monitoring the folowing NASA site: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/main/ind...

It's quite thorough, and as NASA does stream such videos I'd be surprised if they didn't place the appropriate link on that page nearer the time.

Enjoy :-)

Try the NASA channel and maybe local news stations. I know FOX news network and CBS or something like that also shows it. Sometimes. Hope u see it.