are u that kindda of person who judges peaple by how they look like?

Favorite Answer

no, i get to know them first, u might not know, the most wicked looking person might be the a good person at heart. don't judge a book by its cover!!

no I'm not. but i know alot of people that are, and it makes me so mad.they sit around talking about this one guy because he is over weight, but this guy is so nice and will give you anything he could if you asked. the people that really bother me are the ones that sit and talk about someone, and then talk to them as if they are best friends. that bothers me. or when they sit and talk about someone and when that person walks in the room everyone shuts up. like the other person is not going to know they were just talking about them. i like confronting people when they do this, when the person walks in the room and everyone stops talking i will say hey why did you stop talking? if you have something to say about someone you should be able to say it in front of them. trust me that's not a very popular thing for me to do. but i don't care, because i know when i leave the room they will be talking about me.

Everyone is my dear. Before you even talk to someone you have already made a decision of what kind of person someone might be just by looking at them. It is natural, it doesn't mean you're judgmental it is just a natural human characteristic.

When you see a person(you've never spoken to)...usually looks are your first attraction...sometimes at the same rate as you see an attitude...a simple reaction...a simple behaviour...a smile...But, that doesn't mean that you steriotype that person!

But, although, I think that looks, attitudes...a simple gesture, etc...gives you an idea of whom you're dealing with!I'd say 95% of the times!

No but I have been that person who has been judged by my looks.

And that is a fact... Was give a rating of 2.1 on rate my looks

i think everyone judges people by how they look to some extent...if someone looks like a haggard beast you're not going to think the same of them as someone who appears clean and well- groomed

• NO.I get 2 know them then I judge them.That's y I have so many friends.

no way!personalty counts as well!