Would any girls in the midwest be willing to sell me a pair of their dirty, worn socks for $25?

i am willing to be any girl from the midwest U.S area $25 for a pair of her used socks, and yes i have a foot fetish. i would like only serious girls to reply but i know i'll get a few ones who'll call me disgusting, o well. just send me a message through yahoo answers if ur serious. or send me an email, lol, i've had too many girls agree to send me a pair, and then no email was sent to me.

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

LOL

R O F L M A O

you are a funny person

why on earth would you want smelly socks .. if you have a foot fetish, wouldnt you be more interested in watching/touching/sucking etc womens feet?

Source(s): you dont need no stanky socks ... comeon ... you can buy a fresh pair of womens socks and wear them

Just go to the store and buy some womens socks.For $25 you could get a couple pairs.

I dont think they wear socks in the midwest!!!!

• shan

Hey matt r u serious ?

too many naked women floating in ur mind

youre weird

why?????????????...