Are you happy with the finalists in Survivor Greece vs Turkey?

And who do you think's gonna win?

Anyway, I want Amfikratis to win!

Favorite Answer

AMFIKRATIS 4ever!!!

I just wanted to post a comment: I am Greek, I don't like Derya, but if Aytug or Selim was on the final, I would be on their side. The other greeks here also have said the same. But the Turks say they like Amfikratis, they don't like Derya, but they are with Derya! Just am observation about different ways and nationalist views! Cool down people, this is a game!

I think Greece will win .I think Amfikratis is good but Platonas was stronger.Somehow i wish you good luck.

Who ever wins i will be happy about the result.Because we are neighbours.

answer from Turkey

I wanted Platonas instead of Amfikratis.I have already said in another post of mine tht I consider Amfikratis too amfi....=bi.... amfitalantevomenos, amfi-prosopos.

Tsatsos koinos.

Platonas seemed more authentic.Pantelis was my favourite one!!!!

For GDfanMeli:I don't have Amfikratis msn, but you can ask it from him when you log in at the below site:

http://www.antenna.gr/

Choose forums then survivor and register.....Amfikratis nickname in this forum is Kratis_2..So try and post a question in english asking for his msn adress or whatever u would like to ask.

Good luck..I hope tht Kratis has won Derya and he has come as a victor in Greece!!!

• Of course!I voted 4 times for Amfrikrati and i was very proud of him!Greece is going to win,definetly

• Irmak

I'm not happy from Derya because he is an old person.

And as a Turkish, of corz I want Derya to win.

I'm sure that he will win a mind game against deria but I'm not sure what will happen when it comes to strength..

i wanted him instead of platonas to win.

i sure he will make the Greeks proud!

i love amfikratis veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i am a turk so i want derya to win

i was shocked when i heard that amfikratis had won i thought the greek would chose platonas but now i am very about it i will see my Amfikratissssssssssssss

PS:i need his msn,or some info about him,or a website about himmm

• Kicky

I'd like to see Amfikratis wining.

I would have wanted Selim from the Turkish side, and in that case he would be my favourite to win!

hi!

i want amfikratis to win too i like him very much!!!!!!!!!

i think he will win!

i have no idea but i hope amfikratis wins too is that how to spell his name?