gman asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can anybody tell me the name of the main signature tune of the omen. The Classical one when the priest dies. O

Its in Omen 1. He is running and then then spire impales him. I tried Limewire with the little knowledge I have of it and came up with nout. TA!!

Favorite Answer

Looking at the soundtrack listing, it should be "Ave Satani"

According to wiki: The refrain to the chant is, "Sanguis bibimus, corpus edimus, tolle corpus Satani" (Latin, "We drink the blood, we eat the flesh, raise the body of Satan"), interspersed with cries of "Ave Satani!" and "Ave versus Christus" (Latin, "Hail, Satan!" and "Hail, Antichrist!").

Great movie and music piece (the remake was okay, but I still rank Omen as my 2nd favorite horror movie... the book series was good too). I love hearing the take off of this music piece on South Park when Damien is there: "Rectus… Dominus… Cheesy Poofs…"

Yes,is Omen 1...you mean the The Classical one?