does anyone like this name anymore?????

alot of peoples names are micheal or michael....but i really dont hear the babies and toddlers beeing called that n-more..-------think its lost its appeal??????

Favorite Answer

I dont think so. Michael is my first sons name. And there is always at least one at the mall, school, or the drs office at the same time as mine.

• Dizney

My oldest is Michael Frederick - he's 27 years old. It's a good solid name that people don't mess up and is not subject to harassment by the kids at school

It's just going through a trend. Kind of like the name Ashley was REALLY popular in the 90's and now you hear more Keely's. It'll be back later...just not now!

Michael is actually #2 in the U.S.! So maybe it's just not very popular in your area.

I think that it is a great name and that it will be for a long time it is simple

Yes i do they are old sounding. okay for middle names

yes

i hate4 that name it is too populor