Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

when i go to he mall and wear like good clthoes like hollister or american eagle, what can i say to a girls?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Clothes don't make the guy. Don't use a brand to make yourself seem impressive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't be so much crazy for girls. Nothing depends on what you are wearing. Gals can understand guys much better way. So try to become a good human being, achieve a good career path and become a man of repute. There are no scarcity of girls who are beautiful and of your matching one.

• 1 decade ago

Hello Lovely lady.Do you like my expensive clothes?I am Turkish boy.My Father very rich has big TurkishCarpet Shop in Istanbul.You go with me.I can get youTurkish carpet that flies.My Mother has a sweet factory in Bodram.Do

you like Turkish Delight?I get you a box put your name on it.My name is Mustapha.I not gay sure.I give you good time.Now we go to my Kebab shop pleeeeeeze,See my gold chain cost20000 dollars on 5th avenue.CHERUTY BIN GRULT.Means I love you inTurkish.Bye Bye.

Source(s): Damn I didnt get her handphone number.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey buddy its your life -- so just enjoy and whatever comes in your mind just say it.

And if you are looking someone to come in your life then just -- totally free services -- logon to www.dreamsall.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you can say the same things you would say when you're wearing any other kinds of clothes

• 1 decade ago

umm.... why does it matter what kind of clothes you have on?? It doesn't matter to me, so it shouldn't to you. Just act NORMAL around them.

• 1 decade ago

I am sorry what are you asking? it doen't make sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.