What do you think?

Do you think my friend here is pretty? I think she is pretty, but she like to know your opinion. Please write so she can finally know the truth. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...

sorry, I told her and she's making it public for the mean time-! : )

Favorite Answer

Yeah she is pretty. I mean, why would she post her picture on the net? She has low self-esteem or something? Whatever it is, tell her beauty doesn't mean much, but who you are, your personality and how you present yourself to people matters.

• Velken

First, its blocked. Second, your friend needs more self asteem if she needs strangers to tell her how she looks. Who cares?!! A person is alot more than what they look like.

She's normal looking. Not ugly, not gorgeous. Nothing wrong with being normal.

not to be mean, but i dont no y all the ppl r sayin she sizzlin hot. she above average, maybe a 7 out of 10, but not sizzlin hot.

• KathyS

What's with the posing??? Honestly..I don;t understand why young girls are trying to look sexy...it's quite sad.

She is VERY pretty and I wish I could be as pretty as her some day

profile is private...cant c pics....but im psychic so yes....shes the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world

She is beautiful on the outside. I hope her inner beauty is the same.

Yep. She's gorgeous. And my email address is funkninja1234<at>yahoo.com if she is looking. ;)

yes shes pretty....Tell her not to worry about her looks so much.

• ZZ

She is pretty. Very.

No, no, scratch that, sizzlin' hot!