Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Muslims, according to the Hadith was it 400 or 600 Jews, Muhammaed had beheaded in one day?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For all muslims who lied that this event never hapaned ,read ur own "holly books" and educate urself !!!

Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"

Bukhari:V1B1N6 "Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country."

Is this enough proofs that u muslims dont know ur own books ??

• 1 decade ago

ok... I'm beginning to doubt your intentions on questions. One more question like that from you and i will report you and have your questions canceled. Muhammed never and i mean NEVER had Jews killed like that. Or for any reason. it's the opposite we respected them at the time of the prophet. even when Islam took over a country that they lived in. they where NOT forced into Islam. and if they did commit a crime they would be judge according to their book and beliefs not the Islamic beliefs. you need to get educated about this and know that Muslims where and never and re not against Jews. We are just against anyone who kills little children and throws people from their homes. Which is as human as ethical as it gets.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is 200 heads between friends?

• 1 decade ago

They were beheaded for treason, and the Prophet (pbuh) never gave the punishment. They chose the person who was going to choose the punishment for them. The many examples that the punishment for treason is death.

Oh and you are a prick!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe it was 600. Just another example of islam's willingness to have peace huh?

I guess the peace of the grave is easier to achieve...

• 1 decade ago

nope...dats the false hadith...many of them came up after the death of prophet muhammad(pbuh)...he let jews live in his time..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

according to the Quran, Hadith, and seerah this event never took place.

prove me wrong.

• Are you sure you're not talking about Adolf Hitler?

• 1 decade ago

its wrong there is no such hadith like that

and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never executed any jew.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

was it 900?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.