How does the response to insulin of the obese diabetic person compare with that of the?

How does the response to insulin of the obese diabetic person compare with that of the non-obese diabetic person?????

Favorite Answer

If you're referring to type 2, which I assume you are, then the fatter and lazier you are, the more difficult it is for insulin to do it's job. As you reduce your weight and become more active, the more effective insulin becomes. You can take supplements that will help the process, but the main thing is to lose weight and become more active. Avoid fats too. BTW, the Atkins diet is a terrible hoax. Read more here: http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/Type_II_Diabet...

• Diane

I'm a 45 year old woman and was recently diagnosed as being a borderline diabetic. My doctor prescribed some medication, but before filling it I decided to do some research on the internet which led me to the methods. After reading this ebook and applying the methods, my scepticism turned to 100% belief. I noticed that my energy levels increased significantly and I felt more rested in the morning, my symptoms started going away.

I am very happy to tell you that I have been feeling better than I have felt in years and my doctor informed me that he will be taking me off my prescriptions if I keep this up.

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

y6tgfr4e