Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

will he contact me again??? i love him n im crying?

My bf abused me in june coz he saw me dancing with another guy. He broke up n told me im a cheap gurl along with abuses . then he stopped contacting me. But after a month he started contacting through text mesgs.Again not very pleasant mesgs. but now on 14th nov he again abused me as he kept asking me through text mesgs if i had gone on a date with another guy. But i kept silent and he again abused me through mesgs tht im a prosti**te. He told me he wants to slap me n abuse me .When 2 mesgs were sent by chance to him by me,He abused me n mesgd tht if another mesg i send...he will break my hands n abused me.I replied tht im very much scared of him n to keep away from me .He considers me to be a very cheap gurl whereas i was with my parents when he thought me to be dating with some guy as his friends told him so.He only trusts his friends n they keep telling him im bad.NOW HE SENT 2 MESGS ON 2DEC.I MESG-HOW'S UR BF?2-I MAY B SILENT BT DEEP IN MY HEART I MISS U.NOW HE SENT 3 MESGS ON MY..

MY BIRTHDAY, A VERY FORMAL MESG "HAPPY BIRHTDAY". THEN I CALLED HIM TO THANK HIM N HE HAD A FORMAL TALK N I HEARD HIS FRIENZ CALLING HIM N HE SAID E WILL TALK LATER. THEN AT 12AM AT NITE HE AGAIN MESGD HAPPY BDE. NEXT DAY I MESGD AROUND 2 NOON"THANX FOR UR WISHES N HAV A NICE DAY". BUT THE MESG WASNT SENT SO I SENT IT AGAIN. HE MESGD THT WAT IS THE NEED TO SEND SAME MESG AGAIN. I MESGD THT HTERE IS SOME PROB IN MY CELL N IM SORRY N CATCH U LATER. HE MESGD THT-"NO NO NO. THERE'S NO NEED TO CATCH ME AGAIN". I WANA KNOW Y HE MESGD ME THEN??? N WHY HE BECAME SO RUDE N SENT ME SUCH A MESG??? WILL HE EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN COZ I REALLY LOVE HIM . IM CRYING SINCE THT DAY. PLZZZ TELL ME WILL HE EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN?? WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Favorite Answer

if a guy threatened u that he's going to break your hands, and slap you ... you go to the police, report that messages and file a restraining order ... NOT LOVE HIM!! are you an idiot ?

Girl you deserve much better. why do you want to be treated like that? You will only be miserable with him, because if he loved you, he wouldn't treat you like this. He is also dangerous, and you tell your parents, and save the messages,and future ones for proof. And you should get a new unlisted number , and never contact him again. An abusive boyfriend is not going to change, unless he was willing to get help, and an abusive person can hurt you physically, in some cases...fatal, so you need to go on and forget him. Good Luck

Be self confident, value your self respect and try to live in this with your head-up and not bowing down to your emotions. Is there any scarcity of good boys in this world? So why are you going so crazy? Have patience and you will find the right one. Any Love affair is like a glass, once broken cannot be joined or repaired seamlessly, it will leave a mark always. So go for a fresh glass.....