Accer LapTops.. are they good?

I'm going to buy a LapTop...so I need to choose one. I don't know much about Accer for instance. And what is a crucial LapTop characteristic?

HDD "rpm", Bettery life,...

Favorite Answer

I own an acer laptop and it is a no frills computer but was cheap compared to its competitors. Ive had absolutely no problems with it but I also know its limitations. What charecteristics depends on what you plan on doing with your system. Gaming demands much more than just browsing the internet and word processing.

I have a middle of the line Acer and am very happy with it.

However my next computer will be the new Mac, because I'll be able to run both OS X and Windows on the same machine..........best of both worlds.

Yes..... a good value but be careful if you buy an Acer from Tiger.They have a habit of delivering computers that are DOA.

Source(s): CF

Get a Mac, they can run more software than any computer on the market, and as long as you don't run Windows on them they're much more secure than any computer on the market.

most beautiful laptop are from acer but u cant rely on that

buy hp or toshiba