I Need help?

I fear ladies yet i want to get into a relationship. I fear to be turned down.What should i do? I need to love and to be loved. How can i over come this fear and get a girl friend?

Favorite Answer

unless you overcome that fear, i dont think you will be ready for a relationship.

Nobody likes to fail at anything---so you should seek a book or two about being an attractive male, displaying the traits a real woman would like a man to have. Everyone fails from time to time---life would be too boring if everything were easy and fell into your lap.Women are NOT to be feared--just respected and loved. Keep in mind that you will find a nice girl--just be nice, smile, talk nice and walk proud. Your trip begins with a first step--saying hello with a smile is a good start---And don't rush it, take your time---keep trying--it is actually fun. Good luck, merry christmas.

The first thing u have to ask yourself y do you fear females if u don't come up with a reason then i think u should try to get to know someone even if you start out as friend first and getting to know the person better every and see if your fear will fade away then begin to like that person a little more ever day.............

You have probably heard it over and over Alain. It doesn't matter what you look like If you have personality she likes then don't worry so much about it.