Is My Site Designed Well?

My Site Can Be Found at

http://veryvip.com/Crawford

Favorite Answer

It looks pretty good, however are you planing on adding content to the empty right side? If not I would consider extending the content area to that width so that you don't have that empty space

Have you viewed it in all browsers? I looked at in via IE & Firefox and it looks the same in both so that's a good sign, I didn't try Opera so you should check that if you haven't already

Also your left sidebar would look look better if that background was white, but that's just my opinion :D

Its quite low quality. The images are poor, it has horrible adverts at the bottom, 3 broken links, 2 elements are missing alt text, 5 elements are missing height and width attributes, it doesn't even meet the lowest level of accessability. Use relative sizing and positioning, rather than absolute. You should also inform the user that clicking on certain links or areas of a window will open pop-up windows or change the active window. Just telling it like it is ;-)

Do you want to just generate the traffic or you are really interested?

• Jessi

well...not really...all I'm getting is a white page

okay okay soso

ok