Anne T asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Toolbar · 1 decade ago

Internet Explorer 7 doesn't have my Favorites or History Buttons how can I get them back?

I don't have my Bottons for History, Favorites & Printer on my

Toolbar and I need them. I travel alot and I need those Bottons

for IMPORTANT MATTERS. Please help me with this matter.

I don't like the Internet Explorer 7 Update its an awful program.

You always get an error for getting on everything. You have to not get the Updates for it to work. I had to System Restore to be able to get online. Please help me with this.

• John B
    Favorite Answer

uninstall ie7 its crap

Favorites: Alt+C

History: Ctrl+Shift+H

Look for a small gear-shaped icon on the right side of your tool bar. Click on it and go to tool bars where you will find your history. Go to the far left of your tool bar and click on the star icon which is your favorites. You printer icon should be to the left of the tools icon.

you already know the place the returned and forward button is on the precise left hand corner after the foward arrow there's a sprint arrow button pointing down its small click that and click historic previous or CTRL+shift+H which will take you on your historic previous