More important....?

saving the rainforest or protecting our endangered animals?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

probably the rainforest!! because if we had no trees then there would be less oxygen for both humans and animals and there would be less habitat for the animals aswell!! and without enough oxygen and habitat the less the chance that the endangered species of animals would be able to survive anyway!! But i also think that both are just as important!! Hope this helps =)

• 1 decade ago

Tropical rainforests produce 40% of Earth's oxygen.

About 1/4 of all the medicines we use come from rainforest plants. Curare comes from a tropical vine, and is used as an anesthetic and to relax muscles during surgery. Quinine, from the cinchona tree, is used to treat malaria. A person with lymphocytic leukemia has a 99% chance that the disease will go into remission because of the rosy periwinkle. More than 1,400 varieties of tropical plants are thought to be potential cures for cancer.

• 1 decade ago

Saving the Rainforest.

A major plan of many biologists is that if the habitat is protected the species in the habitat are also protected. The destruction of habitat is one of the leading causes of endangering animals and plants. That is the whole prospect for nature preserves. The land is protected so is everything in it.

• 1 decade ago

hmm..a planet without its "green lung" or animals without forest? it's a tough question. the situation it's like a two-edged knife. i think we should save the rainforest and protect our endangered animals. their both important.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rain forest. there needs to be a habitat for the animals, bugs, birds to live, right?

• 1 decade ago

i think both are important, but the most important is the rainforest i guess......but why r u sooo worried we still can do them both,acttully WE ARE doing them both!!

• 1 decade ago

saving rain forest. without rain forest, there will be less oxygen in the air, we will all die!

• 1 decade ago

both

• 1 decade ago

BOTH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.