Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

How can i protect my personal computer of spy ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

download an antispyware. here is a list of most popular spyware removers' downloads:

http://www.2-spyware.com/anti-spyware

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

here's my christmas gift to you. for a first rate security system follow directions. find and download the following:

AVG Free, an antivirus program.

Spybot Search and Destroy, anti spyware/malware.

Adaware, anti adware.

Do a search, find them, download them, follow directions. all are free, safe, and reliable. you will have one of the best security systems available.

be advised! if you just search on the net for anti spyware, etc. you may quite possibly get spyware. very few free antivirus and anti spyware systems are to be trusted, many will mess up your machine, most are only marketing scams. Search for these three programs by name.

• 1 decade ago

Use Prevx1 Or Zone Alarm

• 1 decade ago

see u can protect ur computer from ur surronding people by giving pasword but from net it's difficult but many softwares are available in markety but i think u must keep in mind every think even a e-mail track is kept

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tyler
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

This site is where I learned about spyware and there's list of free antispyware and antivirus tools. http://www.basicspywaretips.com

• 1 decade ago

having a good firewall, good anti-virus and spyware detetction

zonealarm firewall

adaware for spyware detetction

• Marc G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

try downloading anti-spyware from the internet... there are bound to be websites that offer free anti-spyware... otherwise if your anti-virus program has anti-spyware, enable it instead... anti-virus and anti-spyware are different and have different jobs... unless both are put into one...

• Neo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

free antivirus- avast or bitdefender 8

antispyware- spyware terminator

firewall - comodo / zonealarm/ kerio

cheers

• booge
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

get a spyware program

• 1 decade ago

try zonealarm....it has its own firewall protection and spyware and a lot more!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.