how can i permanently ignore a person in my ym?

i have ignored alot of people in my ym but the thing is they can still come back and IM me.. can anyone help me ignore them permanenty..

Favorite Answer

yes cath . right hit on ur yahoo icon in da taskbar hit on perferences hit on privacy tab set that to ignore anyone not in in friends list also set all invites to block

Right Click on the user name in your friend list and click ignore.It will ask you whether to 'Ignore' or 'Ignore & block' Select the check box sayin block and U r all set

• PCTech

Right click on the contact. Select "Stelth Settings" and then select "Show Offline" or something like that. This will help you hide from that contact. He/ she will not see you online anymore evern if you are online.

the ignore or block buttons seems to work for me not had any problems with anyone beyond that

• masino

click all emails as unsolicited mail and you will no longer receive any further emails from that handle.In messenger click "Messenger" "concepts" "forget approximately approximately record" positioned he persons yahoo identity on the record and remember approximately to click "word"

if u block them, they can still send u messages thru another name....if u chose to go stealth, they still can send u messages..tha best thing to do is to report them as spam and u won't get any more messages from them....

choose to appear permanently offline to them.

good luck!

• Marc G

block them... it should be somewhere in the menu bar of yahoo messenger...

yeah,block them will help you out..