Wives, do you concider it offensive if your husdand watches porn?

Wives, do you concider it offensive if your husdand watches porn? If yes, what are your reasons? If not, is it somethig you also do?

Favorite Answer

No No No NO.

• Laurie

If you feel uncomfortable then I'd stick to your guns. Your husband eventually has to deal with you, not his imagination of you or someone else. Porn is selfish, in that it keeps you from really dealing with each other. It's like coming with your eyes closed. I think this is a byproduct of unrealistic expectations and disappointment with sex. Don't take it personal. Men are told that sex would be better with someone who looks like ...(pick the girl of the day). That's just not true. But you can imagine it is, and that's a trap. We invest so much into sex that it cannot possibly deliver on what want it to. We're looking for paradise, but the best that we get is falls short of that, and that does not include heartless, routine, unconnected sex. Hopefully your husband will figure it out. It's good that you're dealing with him. This is a good thing to fight about.

No, is not offensive as long as it is not an addiction and is not some sick porn, in that case I would have a lot to wonder or worry about.

Also I watch porn from time to time.

No I do not consider it offensive if he watches porn as long as he is honest about it.

If he felt that he needed to hide it then I would be upset. If you are open and honest with each other about it there is no problem.

And before you ask yes we have watched it together.

My husband and i watch it together. After having 3 children i am finding it harder to acheive orgasm, so the porn helps me with some visual stimuli. Now if we spent all day and night watching it, then yes that would be a problem!

No, it is not offensive. Watching it with him, sure has its rewards!

Women should stop being so self-righteous about porn. They would much rather their man watch porn than to be out cheating!

I might be old fashioned but I have been married for 34 years and no I would not approve of my husband watching porn. I think it is degrading and I would rather talk about things and try something out than watch others and then copy them.

only some porn the nasty stuff, with fat guys doing implanted chicks that a stoned out of their tree and look like they are underage, I personally just don't want to think of my husband as the kind of guy that gets into that kind of porn, it would make me lose respect for him, and no I can't get in to it, I get more turned on when there is some sex but with dialog, the well done sexy movies.

yes, I feel as if he is comparing me to other women, and/or that our sex life is bad so I get a knot in my stomach, but I talked to him about it and he told me he doesnt care about those girls, that it is just a turn on. I told him I couldnt control his behavior and that if he was going to watch that stuff that at least do it away from my sight. He realized I was hurt by it and promised me not to watch porn again, and so far it seems he has stopped.

I would find it offensive ONLY if he's is doing it secretly from me! I would LOVE to watch it with him...in fact I encourage it. There I have no problem.

If he's doing it secretly, I feel like he is trying to hide stuff from me and I'm wondering why he can't/won't share it. My thoughts would wander further from there. In fact, I would feel like he doesn't find me attractive, or sexy enough to do that with him.

Make sure, though, that your wife feels very loved by you, and let her know how beautiful she is to you. Otherwise, it could spell trouble.

ah the age old question asked here 1000 times . Men watch porn if you allow it ! I could care less myself .I figure if that turns him on then good maybe he will leave me alone !