where can I find a reconditioned kitchenaid stand mixer in massachusetts(not online)?

no time to shop online for x-mas. I would like reconditioned because of price.

Favorite Answer

I would look for a restaurant supply store in your area.

Well, unless you're going to go in every single establishment and residential home in Massachusetts, an online search WOULD be the smart way to do it. Try Ebay, BUT, realize that you can actually refine your search to within so many miles of a particular city or zip code. I mean, unless you're expecting a member on this forum to have exactly what you're looking for, how else are you going to avoid an online search?

• aussie

It is nearly impossible to get small appliance reconditioned as labor is so high that you can get new for same price as cost to recondition

Sometimes you can get them from a store like Sears people return them ect. We have Value City here and they also carry re conditioned appliances. You might also look up appliance repair shops just call them and ask.