what's the real love ?

i wanna to ask about the real love and what does it need to still for ever ?

so what's the real love in ur mind

plz answer to my question....i need it!!

Favorite Answer

Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.

" Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."

" When someone loves you, the way she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her mouth."

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

looking out for love -- totally free services never ask for money -- view pictures -- send messages -- get contact details -- just logon to www.dreamsall.com

other services on this website

property and real estate

matrimonial services

Jobs

Real love is forever,for with it u have eternity.It stirs desire and emotion from deep within your soul.Its a gift given to u from God & you just know it is there within u.You share it & you accept it knowing that it will never die.It is a bond felt within your heart that beats until you pass on to the next phase of life.It is true commitment even when u are apart.When u find it u never let it go.When u leave this earth it will be there in the dreams of those u left behind.This love is the most beautiful part of life.Real love is constant and it is yours.

Nah not yet, it isn't the right of the international yet for me i'm basically 15. i will take my time and locate actual love sometime. pay interest to Sara Bareilles Love music it continually get you interior the mood it did for me nicely no not extremely :) besides the indisputable fact that it sounds good a minimum of.

• For me,real love is selfless coz when you love, you give your all. Even if it's hopeless, still you hold on. Real love is very powerful that it can cross all boundaries, and can even make a difference. It is a love that does not ask in return, it just give and give w/o counting the cost. This is because you love a person not bcoz he/she loves you, but simply bcoz you just love him/her...Real love is the reason why i'm ready to give my life for the one i love. Real love keeps me alive! i'm ready to sacrifice myself just to prove that my love is real, am i right? =)

Real love? Admitting,Kissing,Sexing

• woo

For me real love is:

1-fidelity (faithful)

2-happiness

3-understanding

4-passion

5-pleasure

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Now that you are ready for love--start following Jesus. He shows man what love is.

real love for me is unconditional, loving someone and not expecting something in return

if u love some girl ,and if she prapose,s u and then breaks up with u it is really upseting,so go and prapose her first then it wont break ur heart,i am a victim

love is: Love is giving someone the ability to hurt you, but trusting them not to.