How to connect a cell phone to the internet or GPRS WAP using bluetooth via a computer?

I have a Sony Ericsson W850i, the GPRS WAP fee is too expensive, I have a broadband at home, I want to connect to the internet via a computer that has a bluetooth. Anyone know how to do it?

Favorite Answer

Actually u have to have blutooth in ur cell phone too ok? Now, 1st of all u need to registrer ur cell phone to ur service provider with INTERNET. Once u ll start this process, it will give u instruction what to do.Next, u need to install PC suit software to ur computer. At this installation u ll have to tick on bluetooth option. Just try to do...u ll be fine.

• masino

It relies upon upon your cellular provider provider. regularly to apply something different than the telephone (like a working laptop or laptop) to connect with the internet you elect a understanding plan, that can run $50-60/month greater vs. $15 for internet on basically your telephone. to illustrate with Verizon you used to have the potential to apply USB or Bluetooth to a minimum of do dial up internet on a cellular telephone (at a delicate 14.4k, yet they do no longer even permit you do this anymore without a understanding plan. and that i could no longer connect by way of to a intense velocity community without a understanding plan. So my company have been given me a USB archives gadget and that i dropped Vcast/internet on my telephone.

Hi It depends on service provider settings. Please ask to your provider about the IP settings. thanks