i have blood in feaces. why???

this blood is part of the feaces and do not dissolved or separated from the feaces.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like you may have a stomach ulcer. But I wouldn't rule out hemorrhoid's. The big question is does it hurt when you sit or are you really stressed out.

• 1 decade ago

could be due to many things, the most common being hemmhoids or anal fissures. Othe causes include benign polyps, diverticulosis, chron's disease, cancer. Also depends on how long this has been going on. Whether the blood is dark, brown or birght red. Whether it is mixed in throughout the bowel movement or whether it is only on the outer surface and on toilet paper upon wiping. You should see a dr. and from your history he will know what tests you may need. Often if there is no apparent cause (like hemmorhoids or fissures) then a colonoscopy is ordered to look at the entire colon. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blood in feces can be from bad hemorrhoids. But if that is not the reason for it you need to see a doctor right away. Other than from hemmers blood in feces is usually a very bad thing -a sign of something serious that needs immediate attention; for example: bleeding ulcers, internal bleeding, or even cancer.

Get medical attention ASAP!

Source(s): I got my digree in veterinary technology & use to work as a vet.tech -all mammal bodies have the same organs & systems & for the most part, function (& dis-function) in the same ways. etc.
  • 1 decade ago

You need to see a Doctor right away, blood in your faaces is not a good thing and can mean you are in early stages of some other problem. It could be a colon problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it could be a serious or it could be just Hemorrhoids check out the link below its web MD i like to use it all the time and it might answer your questions. if its just hemorrhoids it can be easily fixed by using a over the counter cream or wipes. only your doctor can tell you what it might be but if i were you id make a appt with him/her after Christmas to see what it could be.

• 1 decade ago

could be polyps in your colon or even colon cancer, go to your doctor so they can check and find out what it is, it might be something as simple as something you have eaten recently or if your taking aspirin or a blood thinner that might do it too. Most Important that you get it checked asap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You probably just had a large bowel movement and perhaps it ripped your anus a bit. maybe you need to eat more fiber. You can get fiber from bran flakes cereal, fruits and vegetables. Also drinking a lot of water helps bowel movements come out smoother.

Talk to your doctor about this.

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

You need to see your doctor as soon as possible. It very well could be internal bleeding, don't mess around with this and see your doctor.

• 1 decade ago

It may be a bleeding ulcer in your stomach!

• yes its some kind a disorder...go to the doc...nothing of a big deal...he will give you some tablets and you will be alrite..!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.