Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

do you think of yourself as an underdog?

does anyone not?

Favorite Answer

I don't know about everyone else - but there are certainly times (probably in general) I think of myself as a underdog.

Good Luck!!!

If you got enough confidence in yourself, you'd not. Try to be more confident even though you ARE an underdog. It really helps. But don't go too far or you'll become snobbish. Just be yourself, buddy. And oh yeah, I don't think of myself as an underdog. ;-)

• hmbn

We are all underdogs, in a sense... up against the rest of the cruel world. I guess it is because we recognize our weaknesses and compare them to everyone else's. We see ourselves as battling against the odds. And yes, I consider myself an underdog.

The world is not one simple contest, but there are a variety of competitions with a multitude of prizes. We may be specialised winners in some of these competitions, or we may be underdogs. To put it into a mild, simpler version: "My rival is better than me at Maths, yet I am better at him than science! Hurrah!"

While there are people who have well hidden talents and lack of skill in everyday tasks, we are constantly taught that everybody is unique or special and may have valuable talents and skills.

No, I don't feel myself as underdog.

I think of myself as a overcat

• By far! I have a take lead go get em attitude. So, move over baby .. I'm taking over!!!

Naw but everyone else doea cuz of my height

At one point in time, yes.

I used to think myself as the "overdog"......

I was supervisor.....

To be humbled... what a thing!!!

Now, I am beneath their foot......

Yet, I am still tall enough to not let myself be stepped on.......

Your sister,

Ginger