Do women enjoy big, stuffed animals as gifts?

Favorite Answer

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a woman myself......i love stuffed animals!!!

esp. the ones that make sounds!!!

you should give your girlfriend one....one that can say i love you when you press it's belly!!!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Only if its a new relationship then its cute but when you've been together for a while the only thing about a stuffed animal i like is if its ok for the dogs to play with. lol

If it has meaning behind it. Like a joke between the two of you or she collects items of that kind of animal then a big stuffed animal is cool. Not giant though and only do this one time.

Thats a good question, cause that used to be my first area of thought when it came to getting girls gifts, I had a thought today that maybe if I had a girl, I would get her a new cell phone maybe, then that way at least she would have it with her all the time and would have to think of me more, teddy bears just might be dumb and not original any more, no thought, plus cheap, we are in a new age and maybe teddy bears should go the way of the window......

i would love to get a stuffed animals as a gift

NO. I HATE THOSE THINGS. They are completely obnoxious pieces of fluff that take up space. If someone got me a stuffed animal, I'd seriously kill them.

• Meeya

Personally no. Its a useless gift.

Only if they're cute and not scary-looking! Something with big, melting eyes would be a winner.

It may be better to eat lighty first....get stuffed afterwards

not past the age of 25