Do women enjoy big, stuffed animals as gifts?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a woman myself......i love stuffed animals!!!

esp. the ones that make sounds!!!

you should give your girlfriend one....one that can say i love you when you press it's belly!!!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only if its a new relationship then its cute but when you've been together for a while the only thing about a stuffed animal i like is if its ok for the dogs to play with. lol

• 1 decade ago

If it has meaning behind it. Like a joke between the two of you or she collects items of that kind of animal then a big stuffed animal is cool. Not giant though and only do this one time.

• 1 decade ago

Thats a good question, cause that used to be my first area of thought when it came to getting girls gifts, I had a thought today that maybe if I had a girl, I would get her a new cell phone maybe, then that way at least she would have it with her all the time and would have to think of me more, teddy bears just might be dumb and not original any more, no thought, plus cheap, we are in a new age and maybe teddy bears should go the way of the window......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i would love to get a stuffed animals as a gift

• 1 decade ago

NO. I HATE THOSE THINGS. They are completely obnoxious pieces of fluff that take up space. If someone got me a stuffed animal, I'd seriously kill them.

• Meeya
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Personally no. Its a useless gift.

• 1 decade ago

Only if they're cute and not scary-looking! Something with big, melting eyes would be a winner.

• 1 decade ago

It may be better to eat lighty first....get stuffed afterwards

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not past the age of 25

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.