.[Nae].♥ asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

which is the best sorta cheapish curlyin iron to buy? or straightener?

Favorite Answer

Well, I have an expensive small barrel flat iron, but when I was in Wal-Mart the other day I saw that they had ceramic flat-irons for between 15 and 30 dollars. I was kind of kicking myself that I spent over 100.

They have a lot of curling irons too that look good, but know they are inexpensive.

I put the link for the Conair styling iron page below.

Good luck!

Revlon ( think I spelled that wrong ) has a curling iron 2" that splits apart to also be a straightener. I have had one for the past two years and I wouldn't have anything else

I love the wet-to-dry hair straighteners and have a Revlon one that I bought at Target for like $25. They also have a cool waver that does a loose S wave for like $20.

I've got these great irons called GHD's that curl and straight your hair. The results are amazin. They start at £90 upwards.

Conair, revelon

Product revews, price comparison and best price.

X'mas offers, Gift certificates etc...

Buy your favourite brands beauty products from Amazon.com click the link below ----

http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/

Con-air hair produts are pretty cheap!