Which nation are the best at celebrating?

Why?

Update:

Why? what about malta

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

all nations i think....every nations has its own history, culture and beliefs..so every nations are unique like every human..

• 1 decade ago

It depends on what is being celebrated. I think every nation has his unique way of celebrating certain things in a way other nations might not consider as 'the best'.

• iraq51
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Every nation seems to have at least one celebration they do exceedingly well.

A note to Aladdin...you say that you enjoy the Muslim celebrations because they are directed to charity and their families. I lived in the middle east for years and generally I agree with your observation. However...they also seem to be enthusiastic about firing their AK-47s into the air and chanting death America, Israel, Christians, Jew...and on and on. Oh well...even crazy people are allowed to celebrate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Spanish....they have many and many festivals. But I do like Muslims celebration because they always direct their celebrations to charity and to their families.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have to say the Americans. For example they celebrated winning the Iraq war,long before it was accomplished, if it will ever be accomplished...

• 1 decade ago

I think China because they always celebrate something properly and merry and still remember about their culture and history

• 1 decade ago

The Welsh are the best at celebrating cause we're loud and happy and we get pissed ALOT!

• 1 decade ago

Canadians...we have the best beer and pot is legal. But best not have too much fun so is gay marriage!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the british - we do things properly!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.