Which nation are the best at celebrating?

Why?

Why? what about malta

Favorite Answer

all nations i think....every nations has its own history, culture and beliefs..so every nations are unique like every human..

It depends on what is being celebrated. I think every nation has his unique way of celebrating certain things in a way other nations might not consider as 'the best'.

• iraq51

Every nation seems to have at least one celebration they do exceedingly well.

A note to Aladdin...you say that you enjoy the Muslim celebrations because they are directed to charity and their families. I lived in the middle east for years and generally I agree with your observation. However...they also seem to be enthusiastic about firing their AK-47s into the air and chanting death America, Israel, Christians, Jew...and on and on. Oh well...even crazy people are allowed to celebrate.

I think Spanish....they have many and many festivals. But I do like Muslims celebration because they always direct their celebrations to charity and to their families.

I have to say the Americans. For example they celebrated winning the Iraq war,long before it was accomplished, if it will ever be accomplished...

I think China because they always celebrate something properly and merry and still remember about their culture and history

The Welsh are the best at celebrating cause we're loud and happy and we get pissed ALOT!

Canadians...we have the best beer and pot is legal. But best not have too much fun so is gay marriage!!!!

the british - we do things properly!!