Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

My sun, he is of the gay. I not like. How I make him a straight? I want him to be strong man.?

He has a nice boyfriend but I still unhappy. I found nice girl for him to get a married. please help.

Favorite Answer

You don't own him....

I understand that it must be hard for you to accept you son's sexual orientation but you must come to terms with it.

It's something totally natural and you can't change it. You might be worried about his future life but you shouldn't. In today's world it is accepted that some people are gay and it's absolutely OK. Why do you want to change who your son is? He's happy and most important of all, HE has learned to deal with who he is, now it's your turn.

Accept your son for who he is, be happy for him and believe in your heart that being gay doesn't mean being weak.

I know that you don't have any bad intentions and you're only concerned but let me assure you that he is OK the way he is. You can't change that and if he's happy with he's boyfriend, then let it be.

Good luck! :)

He can be gay and strong, try to make him that, it's better than nothing after all. Then you can marry the girl you found for him yourself and have a sexy time with her.

u cant force ur son to be something he is not so stop trying and just learn to accept him the way he is or else he will begin to resent u. and since he has a boyfriend just leave them be because once ur gay u can never go straight. wat u could do is sit him down and quietly put some sense into him but however lose the girl it will only make him pissed.

First of all, your sons sexual orientation is none of your business. If he has a boyfriend that makes him happy, you should be happy for him. He is your son and will always be your son. You should not pressure him into doing something that he doesn't want to do (date and marriage a woman). You'll get over the fact that he's gay sometime-maybe. Just accept him for who he is. Accept that this makes him happy. It may not make you happy, but you are the only one who can change that.

Look my friend, it's a biological fact that gays are genetically different and will be that way no matter what. My grand daughter just told us she's in love with her girl friend that she grew up with and they exchanged rings.

We love our grand daughter. What are we suppose to do, if we kick her out, she's gone and still gay, that isn't changing things. We want to see her. So....it's your choice, you have to change for him if you love him, accept what he is and be glad he's healthy.

Borat, loved ya film, your English is still a little weak, you cant change him mate, if it helps give him my fone number and I'll show him a trick I lernt in prision, that put hairs on his chest, lol being a homo has never affected my masculinity, I'm a geeza but one who likes bum fun,

your should leave him alone he is who he is .and no matter what you say he will be with who he wants to be with no matter what .he will always be your son just learn to love who he loves and be respect his feelings don't make him feel bad about what he feels like make him feel proud of him self may God bless you

I am sorry but you can't change a person's sexual prefernce. He is what he is, he is your son, love him, respect him and support him. Do not judge him.....give him unconditional love, Mom...

wiard question , brought real wierd awnsers hahahaha , u people a crazy ! we know this guy asking is kidding all of you hes a prankser like me ;-) ha ha

your son makes his own decisions .......what makes you think he isn't a Strong man now ? its not your happiness that matters here its your sons... so mind your own business