Which races are you attracted to? (guys and girls)?

okay i know this question has been asked a billion times but i must ask it myself as well!!

i understand how some ppl feel that its the human race and there are beautiful and uly alike in every race and this is true, but some ppl are not attracted to a certain race's looks or physical charcteristics - example : im 17 and mostly black but i do not think black guys are attractive at all (only like one - corbin bleu) and ive always been this way. im attracted to every other race - white asian hispanic native american mixed - just not black guys. you guys get it. l8ter loves!

Favorite Answer

I don't look at any certain race, I just look at eyes, lips, butt, etc.. lol

If they got nice full lips, if they got a nice big round butt, if they got a lovely smile and nice straight white teeth, if they got really big beautiful eyes, then I am gonna stare at them! YUM! lol

I'm strictly attracted to brothers regardless to the human race. Not saying anything is wrong with other races of men but I only have eyes for black men. Maybe an Americanized Latino that looks like and has the swagger of a brother but that's it. I particularly think that white and Asian men are the least attractive out of everybody but that's just my view, others obviously feel differently.

Women: Guyanese, Dominican, Brazilian, Somalian

Men: Italian, Puerto Rican, Black, Salvadorian, and Colombian

The human race

I like to think of myself as and equal opportunity person. I find men in many different races, colors and ethnic back ground attractive. I can't say I would pick one over the other because it's always about the person.

I can be attracted to a man of any race if I like his personality. I'm usually more attracted to men who aren't the races I'm mixed with (Black/Filipino), but personality ultimately matters more to me than looks.

• im a white male that likes all females (races) just as long as the have a good personality. & that we can try new things like foods & we can teach eachother about our different culters & the way we think. ive been to alot of different countries & they all are pretty & the women there were friendly to me.

im attracted to chinese asians not the indian asians. My fiancee is chinese and so hot i love him to bits i miss him hes at home for winter break and hes gotta work :( btw just for reference im white english and hes like cambodian/american

• I'm really attracted to Latino men but If their cute It doesn't really matter what race.

Hmm. I love chicks of all races,as long they're hot and have a hawt figure.

Contact me in Nevada.