Ted B asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Groups · 1 decade ago

Several years ago, I added a photo to a Yahoo Group. Now, I want to delete it. How can I do it ?

• Favorite Answer

Not going to be able to the own the picture now, but you can hide your profile there by hiding the picture, go to hide profile. that means nobody see anything relating to you on that site.

with out the call of the gang, and or the Yahoo identity used to create th team, I doubt Yahoo would detect it no matter if or not they were paid. the gang would were deleted with the help of Yahoo a three hundred and sixty 5 days in the past for the period of sparkling-up if there replaced into no pastime on the gang. Sorry.

you probably can't, try to contact the group owner with the addy at the bottom of the home page, He may not answer and might be gone, then there's nothing you can do :(

You need to go to that group and delete it from there. for most groups that is