Is there a country governed by true Libertarians?

Fed up of Democracy that is no more than a disguised dictature and Dictatures disguised as democracies, I am looking for a country WITHOUT a government, without politicians, but driven by the unique rule of the Libertarians (do what you want, but leave people alone).

Favorite Answer

The Netherlands is about as close as you can get to it. also possibly Switzerland The Swiss stay out of other countries affairs

You might want to put a little more study into what 'true Libertarianism' is. Libertarianism is a political philosophy that argues for limited government, it IS NOT the absence of government or politicians.

Libertarianism, like Communism, is a utopian philosophy that, carried to its extreme, is wholly unworkable.

.

Fantasyland

Utopia

When you find out where there is a place run by Libertarians, let me know...I will book my flight there.

Fantasy Island...Tattoo will be happy to greet you and take your bags.

• EZMZ

unable to sustain