Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

elephant or bear?

not very specific, its an open question. Interpret whatever way you want and answer

Favorite Answer

Elephant... Don't they say elephant never forget anything..... You'de have a friend for life then and bonus if you told him your secrets he wouldn't judge you... he wouldn't no what the hell your going on about. He'd just remember you face and be by your side.

One of Steve Irwins (the croc hunter) favourite animals was a elephants. At Australia Zoo they have 3 there and they were his best mates.

Brookeo from Australia.

Source(s): R.I.P Steve Irwin.

Elephant - I have always wanted to get to know an elephant. Not a bear - you ćan never tell with a bear what's on his mind. Its the lack of facial expression. And they do have a mean streak to them.

Elephant

=)

Bear. Power. Beauty. Cute clumsiness.. Cruelty.

Elephant. Sluggishness. Seemed grubbiness.. Great intellect.

This is so strange. I'm sitting here with my husband and he is telling me that he has had dreams of bears and elephants. We choose elephants, because they are symbols of wisdom and power.

I lumber like an elephant and hug like a bear.

I prefer bears however they dont look as friendly as elephants!!

a bear is hard to find, elephants are all over the place zoo's circus's in the wild, Good-Luck..

Bear. Independent thinker.

Hung like and elephant