Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 decade ago

What are the Basic Electronic Components? Give its description.?

Favorite Answer

Switch = A device used to turn off by seperating the contacts.

Breaker= A switch designed to turn off a a specific amps.

Diaode = A device that only lets electric flow one way.

Voltage Regulator = Regulates the voltage

Transitor=

Board = Conects the eletronics, in PC the main board

Powers supply = provides the corect current and polerity

Resistor

Capacitor

Fuse

Transformer

I am sorry I don't have an answer to this question. But this is the only way that I knew how to have you read this. Your answer on that Harry Potter Book 7 question is AMAZING. Where did you find all that stuff? Is it just your thoughts, or did you get that from a reliable source? These are my favorite books and the anticipation build-up is driving me mad. Your response to that question helped give me a little reprieve. I answered that question as well, but only on the release date which I've heard and believe to be 7-7-07. Do you agree, or have you heard different? Just yesterday she released the title of the book in case you didn't hear, it's pretty cryptic, it's called "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows."

(I hope this didn't bother you too much that I asked this just so you would read it on a totally unrelated question. But then again, a compliment is always good in whatever form, right? :))

in basic terms hit upon a datasheet for the a/d chip you want you have been allowed to apply. learn the block diagram. Then build each block utilising discrete factors, op-amps, counters, clocks and comparators.

a switch

(it breaks and completes a circuit)

a resistor

(limits the amount of current resistance, the ampage doesn't change after going through one of these things)

a capacitor

(it charges and holds electricity)

an inductor

(can be used to resist a specific amount of ampage in a current and can be used to step up voltage and ampage)

a diode

(biasses an ac current, it will convert an ac current to a dc current)

a rectifier

(converts an ac current to a dc current)

a fuse

(rated at a specific voltage and ampage, if a current passes either one of these properties it will blow)

passive and active components,mainly semi conductors

resistor,capacitor,inductor,transformer,diode,led

passive and active components...