will she get?

My girlfriend was going down my pants and givin me a hand job and im confused about if i *** in her mouth there is no way she can get pregnant, right?

• mimi
    Favorite Answer

No

If you need to ask this question then it's way too soon for you to be messing about with your girlfriend like this.

She won't get pregnant this way but you have to be aware of sexuallt transmitted diseases and the ease with which they are spread.

If you can do some research on the internet, it's a great way to start.

You are just pulling my leg, Dude. No way you don't know the answer to your question. Got a more intelligent question we can deal with? Like - my GF does the things I described. Does she love me for real, or is she just doing it for kicks? Now that would be a more intelligent question.

First of all, kudos on your choice of sexual play, secondly, the gene pool is not ready for people of this mental caliber to reproduce.

Neurotically Yours,

NightSpawn

LMFAO

If you do not know the answer to this question then you should not be involved in any sexual activities whatsoever!

You did make me laugh though!

How old are you, 12? She can get pregnant just touching it.

was her mouth anywhere near her baby hole? if not then no. there is no physical way you can get pregnant from oral sex.

Nope, you're fine. She can only get pregnant if the sperm goes right into her vagina.

You wont get her pregnant

• delboy

duh...as long as she dont go rubbing her p***y with the same unwashed hand..was ther any sex ed in your school?

ha ha ha