cesar g asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does the fat burner pills Hydroxycut work good?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if you work out and do your part. It's not a miracle pill, but it can work if you put forth the effort in the gym and eat right.... the same stuff experts have been saying for decades but no one can get it through their thick heads (no offense inteded towards you).

• 4 years ago

Have you not seen that the FTC is suing about 4 companies for making false claims about supposed "fat burning" diet pills? They do not work unless you take them, go on a strick diet and have a very serious evercise routine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've heard they are alright, but i never suggest taking diet pills or drinking diet shakes or anything like that. They are all really expensive, they take your money and they leave your wallet really thin! lol

I just suggest eating a good diet of lean meats, veggies, fruits,whole grains, low fat dairy, drinking lots of water, and doing 30 minutes-1 hour of exercise daily such as walking, swimming, tennis, basketball, etc, etc. Make yourself sweat and have fun exercising. Don't allow yourself to be bored with your daily routine.

Good Luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.