tulip asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

you know in the anaimation "Happy Feet"........?

do penguins actually attract partners through this singing ritual, ofcourse in the real world penguins would not actually be singing-but do they use sounds to attract partners??

• chiara
    Favorite Answer

I saw an documentary about penguins a few months ago. They are really amazing creatures! You should see the documentary mentioned. You would not believe how in a huge group of penguins, all looking and sounding the same, one penguin can find his mate ( they only have one) in like 1000 penguins with their ''special'' call. Its amazing..

I believe they do. I have not watched happy feet but an excellent documentary with gorgeous footage is The March of The Penguins. I recommend you watch it, it was very well done and gives ton of information about penguins.

i think so.for some reason i have found penguin facts after watching the movie happy feet (when you see that movie do not wear heavy shoes because i did and my feet were tapping and people were staring and shushing me because it made such a loud noise

yes and yes

and what a great movie happy feet was

I think they do