Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 decade ago

i received an email that iwon 5.5 million pound from microsoftawardpaymentpffice in the lottery,is this true?

Favorite Answer

Hell no! You cannot win a lottery and/or any competition if you haven't entered it. You need a ticket!

It's probably a scam that will ask you for your details, then once they reply, they will then ask you for an administration fee, or a release fee etc.

Don't do it....just delete, ignore and keeping dreaming that one day you might win the lottery for real with a legitimate ticket!

I would say, that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning while being attacked by a shark, while actually winning a REAL lottery, than just getting an e-mail giving you 5.5 mil.

• rooney

lol. did u even enter any lottery? A lot of scams out here. dont fall for it, thats a lot of money lol. Simple solution, delete the mail

100% not true. You must be relateively new to the internet cause I get emails claiming I've won vast amount of money every day.

Send me $50 and I'll tell ya!............Nah its all the proverbial mate. Who GIVES AWAY 5.5 million pounds?....c'mon.......Ive actually been left vast sums of money running into the billions....you know how much Ive seen? Not one brass razoo,buddy. Its a scam to get your money and or credit card details......forget it.....

Did You by a ticket and supply an E-mail address? If not I'd guess it's a scam.

definitely not true...at least 99%